Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Thankful Day

Today I'm thankful for three things.

I am thankful for all the men and women that have bravely served and protected our country. I am proud of all my family members that served this country and pray for Robbie's safe return home. Many of you might not know that Jesse was in the National Guard for eight years. Although he did not see any combat I'm still proud of everything he did for our country.
I am also thankful for my Dad. Today is his birthday! I'm so proud to be his daughter. Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Lastly I'm thankful for babylegs. Olivia still has a BAD diaper rash so she's been diaperless for the majority of the day. Thankfully her babylegs are keeping her warm.
Her babylegs matched her shirt...until we had an accident. Oh well, I'm sure we'll have a few more accidents today!

No comments: