Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blogging



Olivia has been seven months old for 10 days and in that time she’s learned to get herself into sitting, pull to stand, take a couple of side steps, hold her bottle and drink out of a sippy cup on her own. Everyday I’m amazed. I’m overwhelmed with how fast she’s growing up and I see her everyday. So I decided to start blogging in hopes that it will help our family and friends feel like we’re not so far away. I’m will continue to update our Shutterfly website with Olivia’s picture, but now I can tell the stories that go along with the pictures. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thanks for linking this up to the First Post Linky Party! Olivia is such a lucky girl to have a mama who documents all those moments, big ones and little ones, that make up her life. As a mom with "Two Under Two" as well, my blog has become an important way to update my closest friends and family since picking up the phone or emailing has gotten increasingly difficult. Can't wait to "meet" your little one!