Thursday, November 12, 2009

Flu Shot

Today was a chilly day, so I bundled Olivia up in her “snowsuit” and we went to the doctors’ office. Poor thing was a little too snug in her car seat, but very warm.
Today I’m thankful for flu shots. Olivia had her second one today. Actually she’s had a runny nose before she got each shot. Ha. I hope that we will be healthy this flu season. Every year I worry about the flu season, but now that I have a daughter I’m extra cautious when I’m around other kiddos and their germs. Since Olivia stays at home during the day (and has a germaphobic dad) we’ve decided not to give her the H1N1 vaccine. I hope we’re making the right decision.

After the flu shot I took Olivia to my office for a visit. She loved having all the attention and new things to explore. Everyone at the office was so super sweet to Olivia. I wish I could take her in everyday!
Olivia was so tired from her exciting morning that she fell asleep in her car seat and snowsuit. Needless to say she was a little sweaty when she woke up from her 40 minute catnap.

No comments: