Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving morning was pretty quite at the Rockwell house. Jesse had to work for a couple of hours so Olivia and I watched the parade and looked at the sales ads. Olivia gets so excited when she sees sales ads. 



Olivia also loves my wallet. It was sitting on the arm of the couch when I left the room. When I came back she was eating it. Every time we go shopping Olivia fusses until I give her my wallet. Soon she’ll be looking for money. Ha!


In the afternoon we went to Jesse’s parents for Thanksgiving dinner. Everything was so yummy. Olivia sat at the dinner table with us and ate a banana. Of course I had to remove anything that was in a four-foot radius of her. She has Go Go Gadget arms these days.


Susie, Jesse’s mom, got a little toy box for Olivia and cousin Brody.


Olivia loved playing with her new toys.


After dinner we watched football while Olivia got some loving from everyone.





Olivia loves Apollo!  She gets so excited every time he comes in the room.  He does not feel the same way.  She's tried to poke his eyes out a couple of times.  Poor Apollo.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I’m sad that we weren’t able to travel to SC this year. But I’m looking forward to our trip next year. I’m also looking forward to them visiting us next month!

I am so thankful for all the wonderful blessings I have in my life. I am truly blessed!



No comments: