Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Olivia had another busy weekend of exploring and learning new things. We got our new gate, finally. Olivia likes to stand at the door and shake it.



Olivia also discovered that she can touch the TV. She tries to grab the icon on the right or the ticker when it scrolls across the bottom of the screen. We knew this day would come. So it looks like we’ll be buying some new furniture soon.


Landon let Olivia borrow his walker. She loves to chew on the toys. Ha! She has moved herself backward, but I don’t think on purpose. At first I was against using a walker, but now I like having another “ play station” for Olivia. It’s also light and portable so I can take it into a few different rooms.


Saturday I went to watch New Moon with my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws. So Olivia got to hang out with the guys and watch the Penn State game. Olivia loved playing with Apollo and cousin Brody. Since Jesse had her, the only picture we have of that night is the one I took before we left the house.  Jesse had trouble with the tights, so Olivia did not come home in this outfit.  Poor guy.


This morning I went to get Olivia and found this…

I’m amazed! Two weeks ago she learned how sit up in the crib now she’s standing! She’s also getting very good at squatting and picking up toys.


I tried to take a video of her walking along the couch, but she just stood there and stared. I think she thought it was a camera. Olivia also got to try out her new cart cover. I really like this one, because it covers the entire seat area. I can also attach her toys so she has something to chew while we shop.

Olivia’s new car seat has been sitting in the dining room all week. I think I’m ready to make my appointment to have it installed in the car, but we’ll see.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We did!

No comments: