Thursday, December 17, 2009

Auntie Nichole

Yesterday when I went to get Olivia up I found that she had wiggled her feet out of her pjs. Silly girl.

Poor thing is wondering why I’m taking pictures so early in the morning.

After I got her dressed I left her alone for a minute and found her…chewing on her boot. She’s obsessed with eating shoes. Thankfully she’s not walking and they are still clean.

She's trying to get the other shoe off too.

I packed up Olivia and we drove to the airport to pick up Auntie Nichole. She was due to land at 11:20 am. So my plan was to get there at 11:00 am so Olivia could eat lunch before Nichole arrived. I always forget how difficult it is to leave the house on time when it’s just the two of us. Plus it was past Olivia’s naptime so she a lot of mini meltdowns but was asleep before we left the driveway. The airport is an hour from our house and I thought we were going to make it there on time until my GPS got confused and we made a slight detour. As I was pulling into the airport I saw Nichole’s plane land…it was 30 minutes early. So I rushed to unpack the stroller (that’s always a process) and met Nichole at baggage claim. Yay!

We are so happy she’s visiting. I love that she's staying a whole week.  I love living in PA but hate living so far from my family.  They live in SC.

We stayed at the airport so Olivia could have a quick lunch then headed home.




Oh, and here is Olivia’s new mode of transportation. She loves it!


1 comment:

toad said...

love her pink and grey outfit! that is a great pic of her and jesse (new profile pic for him?!)