Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Well it’s time to say goodbye to 2009. It has been a wonderful year. We celebrated the birth of our Olivia and have loved watching her grow up. We lost our sweet Lil’ Hurt but he’s always in our hearts. My sister had heart brake this year and through it she discovered how strong and courageous she is. We said goodbye to Uncle Kenny and were amazing by modern day technology as Uncle Billy received a heart transplant. We’ve welcomed new babies into the family and are eagerly awaiting the arrival of more in the New Year. God has truly blessed me and my family this year. I’m looking forward to seeing what He has in store for us in 2010.


Here are some of my favorite memories from 2009. If you want to see more memories check out our Shutterfly site.






















No comments: