Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Homemade

My newest obsession is Etsy. Since my Mom and Nanny are super crafty I love things that are homemade. Etsy is the perfect place to find homemade items. One day I was looking for baby items and ran across Charlotte the Snake and knew I had to have one for Olivia.


So I ordered one from thefreckledelephant on Wednesday and it arrived Monday. It is so much cuter in person. Charlotte is a teething snake. You just wrap her around your little ones arm and they can chew away. Now that Olivia’s teething she’s always chewing on her fingers or Jesse’s knee. Ha! What I really like is that Olivia doesn’t have to hold the snake, since her favorite new game is to drop toys and being a crazy new mom I have to sterilize everything that touches the ground. So I’m very excited to give it to Olivia, but not until Christmas day. Oh and thefreckledelephant does custom orders as well.

Speaking of homemade. My uber talented Mom and Nanny made Olivia's adorable Thanksgiving dress.
Now I’m off to do more shopping on Esty!

No comments: