Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Our Chirstmas Card

I can’t believe this year is almost over. I have been so blessed this year. I have a wonderful husband and a sweet daughter. I love being Mama and can’t wait to see what next year will bring us.  I love our Christmas card.  I got them from Shutterfly.  

In the true spirit of Christmas, this is actually the first Christmas picture we took of Liv. Yep she’s eating her shoe…again. The girl loves shoes!

If you’d like to see more Christmas cards check out the Christmas Card Carousel.

7 comments:

Faith said...

Beautiful!! I'm such a sucker for damask =) Your daughter is just precious!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!

Heather said...

I love it!! Beautiful colors and a beautiful little girl!!

Merry Christmas!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I absolutely love damask too...your card is so cute! And your daughter is ADORABLE!! :) Merry Christmas!

K Mommy said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Haha! My daughter's Christmas pics last year involved a LOT of drool, cuz she was teething. What a sweet girl - thanks for sharing!

Alex and Jill said...

I love anything damask! Beautiful little girl.

And I love the outtake! :)

Merry Christmas!

Gina said...

What a beautiful card! But my favorite is the shoe picture. Take off the dress and that could be my son! Thanks for sharing.