Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Silent Night


Bedtime has been a challenge for Olivia this week. She been waking up 40 minutes after bedtime and needs comforted back to sleep. No big deal, until Sunday night. It took 3 ½ hours to get her to go back to sleep. Both of us shed some tears that night. Last night it took over an hour to get her to go to bed. Thankfully once she was asleep she didn’t wake back up. I know this is just a phase and when she’s 16 and too busy for me I’ll remember these nights fondly. Ha!


Last night Nichole and I watched My Sister’s Keeper. It was a wonderful movie about family and the bond of sisters. It made me very thankful for my beautiful sister. She has always stood beside and is very courageous (even though she doesn’t know it). I’m so lucky to have her in my life.

No comments: