Monday, January 25, 2010

Big Goals

We're in trouble now...Olivia can take her arm out of her sleeve. She did it twice for Jesse today and once when I got home. I just know that one day (soon) I'm going to find her naked. Tonight I put her in pjs that zip up, so tomorrow will not be the day. Ha!

I set some BIG goals for myself this week. I'm not going to eat any sweets. As I'm typing that's all I can think about. Jesse has a sweet tooth so I'm always baking for him. Now I just need to stay away from them. So instead I'm going to have a glass of chocolate Silk. 

Another goal is to run on the elliptical three times a week. I've been wanting to do this since the beginning of the year but my only option was to get up at 5:45 am. Now our evenings are a lot smoother. Olivia goes to bed at 7:00 (and stays asleep) and the kitchen is clean before she goes to bed. So starting tomorrow my plan is to workout after I put Liv to bed. Fingers crossed that I actually do it!  I have another big goal, but I'll talk about it tomorrow. 

I'm happy to announce that I FINALLY finished The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold. I read her other two books and loved them, but I did not enjoy this book at all. I also read Baby Sign Language Basics by Monta Z. Briant. It's the smallest book I've ever read. It's the same size as my camera.  I've been doing signs with Liv for about five months but not consistently. Now that she getting older I'm trying to make sure I sign with her all the time. I also need to make sure Jesse and Andrea sign to her too. Most the time she laughs at me when I sign but this weekend she finally put her hands in the air to be picked up. Yay!!

No comments: