Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Party

Saturday Jesse's Grandmother and Great Aunt came for a visit. I don't know why I didn't take any pictures. It's very unlike me. Later I did some shopping. It was 9 degrees with the wind chill so I left Olivia home with Jesse.  But the cold temps didn't stop me from getting a frappuccino from Starbucks.  I know, crazy!

Olivia loves to help me fold her laundry. Rather she takes everything out of the basket and plays with it. Olivia also discovered that she can take her socks off.

Sunday night Olivia hung out with her grandparents while we went to Jesse's staff Christmas party. It was canceled in December because we got a foot of snow. Jesse's staff got him some Steelers gear, which will be packed away until next football season since their season is OVER.

Each year the staff gets great giveaways. This year the big prize was a Wii! I don't know why I couldn't be eligible. At least I got to hang out with sweet little Maisy.

Is it possible to have baby fever when I have one at home?

No comments: