Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our Little Ham


Last night Jesse and I saw his brother's band (Screw Jack) play at a local theaher.  They were very good and we had a great time.  I'm very proud of Joe!

Olivia has a new face she makes when she doesn't want to eat something.  As soon as she sees the spoon she closes her eyes and scrunches her nose.  I think she hopes by closing her eyes it'll go away.  Ha!  I tried to get a good picture of her face, but Olivia's become such a ham that as soon as she sees the camera she starts smiling.  Yes, I still haven't put up my Christmas wrapping paper.

I forgot to post this picture a few days ago.  Olivia took her shoe and sock off, but only her right foot.  As I was snapping the picutre of her feet she put her sock in her mouth.  Silly girl!

No comments: