Thursday, January 14, 2010

So You Had a Bad Day

Olivia has a horrible diaper rash.  Last night she was in so much pain that she wouldn't sit. Olivia has always been prone to diaper rash but this is on a whole new level.  This morning it wasn't any better so I stayed home and called the doctor.  After they reassured me that I was doing all the right things I put a giant blanket on the living room floor and let her play without a diaper for about 15-20 minutes every two hours.  Thankfully we only had one accident.  After today I can't wait to start potty training. Ha!


Olivia loves rolling around the kitchen in the walker while I'm cooking or cleaning.  She really likes to open the cabinet doors and drawers.  Today she closed her little fingers in the drawer.  Poor thing is just not having a good day.  I was watching her when it happened and knew it was going to happen but couldn't get to her fast enough.  I felt like I was in slow motion saying "nooooo".

Even though I was home because Olivia was in pain I loved spending the day with my little Livie!

No comments: