Friday, January 29, 2010

Target Deals

After work I stopped by Target to grab a couple of deals. I bought Olivia's formula for the month. It was $44.98. It's actually a dollar cheaper at Giant but this week at Target if you buy two containers you get a $5.00 gift card! I'm adding it to my rainy day collection of Target cards. I also followed Money Saving Mom's directions and got four boxes of Special K for $1.44. Yay! I hope tomorrow is as productive.


We're so excited! Olivia can stand up from the middle of the floor all by herself. She can also squat, pick up a toy and stand up again. She's such a big girl. Olivia has three more jars of baby food and then we're done. No more jarred puree. All she wants to eat is finger foods. The only thing we still spoon feed her is yogurt and applesauce. I think next month we might start letting her play with the spoon...I think!

No comments: