Sunday, January 24, 2010

Uneventful Weekend



We had an uneventful weekend.  Friday night Jesse and I watched Paranormal Activity.  It was very creepy.  I don't think Jesse's had a good night of sleep since.  Ha!

Saturday Olivia was a little fussy so we made it a pj day.  Since Jesse was off I got a lot of house work and projects done. 

Today Jesse had to work so Olivia and I stayed home while he was gone.  It's very nasty outside.  Every Sunday I make a football dip and dinner in the crockpot.  Today I made Bacon-Horseradish Dip and Chicken Enchilada Chili.  I love that all my cooking is done by 9:00 am.

Once Jesse got home we visited with some friends and watched the first football game (Yay, Colts).  Now we're watching the second game (Go Vikings) and all my housework is done!   It's a wonderful feeling.  Of course I'm thinking of all the projects I could be doing but I'm going to hold strong and just relax. 

This weekend Olivia discovered that she can unsnap her pjs and untab her diaper.  I just know that fun times are ahead.  Ha!

Today I put Olivia in a 12 months outfit and the pants were super long.  I had to roll them up so she could walk.  Olivia has decided that she prefers walking with the laundry basket!

She also refused to wear a bib during dinner so we had food everywhere.  I hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments: