Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's For Dinner?


When Olivia started eating solids I made her purees from First Meals.  But unfortunately convenience took over and we started feeding her jarred baby food.  So we started feeding her Earth's Best.  She loves it and so do I.  At Olivia's nine month wellness check her doctor urged us to start feeding Olivia more table food. 

So I pulled out First Meals and made Olivia her first "real" meal tonight, Cheesy Pasta Stars.  It's carrots, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and pasta stars.  It was very easy to make.

I thought she liked it until halfway through the meal she started making faces and spitting it out.  Which she's never done before. 

By the end of the meal there were pasta stars everywhere!  I had to undress her at the high chair. Ha! Oh well, we'll try again tomorrow.

I'm always looking for new things to feed Olivia.  What are your favorite baby meal recipes? 

No comments: