Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Weekend of Eating

We had a nice and quiet weekend. Saturday Olivia and I headed to Hagerstown for some shopping. We went to Boarders, ToysRus, Michael's and Pier One. It is very difficult to navigate the aisles of Pier One with a stroller and a toddler with wondering hands. Thankfully we didn't break anything.

For lunch we stopped at my favorite place, Chick-fil-A. Olivia had chicken nuggets for the first time and loved them! When we got back to town we did our grocery shopping. Olivia's theme for the day was throwing things out of the stroller and shopping cart. I love this phase. Ha!

After Jesse got home from work we headed to TGI Friday's for dinner. It was suppose to be a date night but with Olivia's early bedtime it was just easier to take her with us. She had a ball and got to eat some of my chicken. See the little guy behind her? He's 18 months old and had chips and salsa for dinner. I can't wait until Olivia can eat off the menu, but I don't think it'll be chips and salsa.

This morning Olivia woke up at 6 am! I was hoping she'd go back to sleep but nope she was up for the day. I was feeling under the weather so we had a pj day while Jesse worked. Thankfully I was able to take a nap with Olivia to make up for getting up so early.

Tonight at dinner Olivia had cheese ravioli for the first time. She also ate an entire sweet potato! Along with a whole banana and graham cracker. I don't know where she puts it all, but she's an eating machine. For full disclosure she did have five poopy diapers today (a record). So I guess it's going somewhere. Ha!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: