Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Snow Day

I got to spend another day at home with Olivia since we were still snowed in. Yay! The highlight of our day was we got dressed. Ha! Jesse only worked a half day so we were very happy to have him home around lunch time.
Olivia is walking all over the place. She's up to ten steps before she falls down. I'm so proud of her. She has no fear about walking. If she wants to go somewhere she walks until she falls then she'll crawl the rest of the way.

While I was snowed in for two days I started planning for Olivia's first birthday. We've decided to have it at our house. There is still one room in our house we haven't touch and it needs to be done before we have a house full of guest. It's our guest bathroom. Yep, pretty embarrassing.
The owners before us loved wallpaper. Every room had it. I hate wallpaper. My goal for this weekend is to remove the wallpaper. I've started peeling some of it off and I'm concerned that there is tile under the paper. I guess I'll find out this weekend.

No comments: