Monday, February 1, 2010

Organized...Ha!

Just a quick post today. I'm knee deep in sales ads preparing for this week's shopping trip. My goal for the week is to be more organized...at everything! I have so many things/projects/cleaning that I want to do but time always slips away. I don't know yet how I'm going to accomplish this. I think I might try FlyLady.

Olivia's first birthday is coming up soon. I have so much party planning to do. The only thing I've decided is the date and it's going to be pink. My biggest obstacle is where to have it. Our house is too small. Any suggestions? To add to my party planning stress I'm co-hosting a baby shower for a friend a week before Liv's party. Thankfully we have a location. Ha!

Well back to my coupons and sales ad! Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Ronita said...

I do a version of flylady and love it! In her words I am taking baby steps and do not have the whole system accomplished yet but I find it very helpful! ~Ronita (flylady.net)