Monday, March 15, 2010

10 Weeks

How far along: 10 Weeks
Maternity clothes: Still just jeans
Sleep: No change. I pass out at 10 pm and I'm wide awake at 4 am.  Jesse thinks I should use that wake time to do some cleaning.  Ha!
Best moment this week: Seeing the pumpkin (but not the events that led up to the pics)
Symptoms: My hair has stopped shedding.  I remember with Olivia I stopped shedding around six months.  So I guess everything does start sooner the second time around.  I can also feel the baby going through a growth spurt as everything is cramping and stretching.  Oh, and morning sickness. 
Food cravings: Icee
Gender: Still unknown
What I miss: I still miss coffee but I have had a couple of decaf lattes lately. 
What I am looking forward to: Laura's shower tomorrow night.

Our pumpkin is the size of a prune this week.  During my last ultrasound it was moving all over the place.  I think it was as happy to be seen as I was happy to see it (I hate calling the baby an it.  I can't wait to find out the sex).  I can't believe I'm already 10 weeks.  Only 30 more weeks to go!

No comments: