Monday, March 29, 2010

12 Weeks

How far along: 12 Weeks
Maternity clothes: I'm still in just jeans and pants. I know I need to buy maternity clothes but hate spending the money. Unfortunately I can't wear any of my old maternity clothes because they're all sweaters.
Sleep: Ify. Some nights I sleep great, other nights I'm wide awake at 4 am.
Best moment this week: Olivia's first birthday party with all our family.
Symptoms: Same. My belly is starting to grow a little and now I'm uncomfortable after I eat.
Food cravings: Nothing
Gender: Still unknown but everyone thinks it's a boy. I think it's just because I already have a girl.
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating Olivia's first birthday tomorrow.

We have a little plum this week. I'm very excited that this is the end my first trimester and hope I can get some energy back. It's is definitely more challenging to be pregnant with a toddler to chase after. I can't imagine the challenge once I'm in my last trimester.

1 comment:

Mama Feather said...

Such a cute, little plum!! As happy as I am to be as far along as I am, I wish mine felt like a plum & not a sack of potatoes! haha Yea for Miss Olivia's Birthday!! :-) Can't believe it's been a year already!