Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Party Planning

I'm so excited, Olivia's birthday party is just a few weeks away. Back in September I saw a post on The Tom Kat Studio and fell in love. I've been obsessing over the Pretty in Pink post and knew I had to have one for Olivia (minus the petting zoo).
I love the big round balloons and pink everywhere. I was going to do a cake but I just love the
cupcakes so I'm looking for someone to make them. Livie's party is going to be on a much smaller scale. We're having it at the house with about 20 adults and two kiddos.
Olivia's invitations were made by Proffitt Productions at Etsy. I had my first proof within 12 hours and love the way it turned out. I will definitely be using her again for baby announcements this fall. Her prices are very reasonable and believe me I did a lot of shopping around.

I still have a lot of planning and shopping to do but I can't wait to celebrate Olivia's first birthday. If only we could decide what to get her. ha!

I'm also excited about a baby shower that I'm co-hosting next week. I'm very excited about all the things we have planned. I'd love to share them with you the mama-to-be reads my blog. Sorry Laura, no sneak peeks!

1 comment:

Mama Feather said...

Olivia's invitation is adorable!! So I got all excited that you were going to give me a few hints about the baby shower-no such luck! haha