Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Under the Weather

This past week has been a difficult week for us. Olivia has had a horrible cold and has been miserable 95% of the time. Her poor checks and nose have been red all week. Saturday was a very difficult day for her. Everything that happened was a tragedy and she would just start crying. I took her to Walmart thinking she just needed to get out of the house. Boy was I wrong!

Everything I put in the cart she'd turn around and grab. If I took it away she would just fall over in her seat and start crying. Good times. Jesse was on his way home from work while we were at the store and I was tempted to have him come pick her up but we survived. Despite how grumpy she is during the day we've been very fortunate that it hasn't kept her from sleeping at night. I just hope she feels better for her party on Saturday.
I think a week of Liv coughing and sneezing in my face is catching up with me because now I'm starting to feel under the weather too.

I also bought Liv a swimsuit last week. I showed Jesse the swimsuit and he immediately hated. He thinks it's too revealing. Ha! Poor Liv. I definitely think it's better than this swimsuit.

2 comments:

toad said...

that ladybug swimsuit is HILARIOUS!

Mama Feather said...

Poor Olivia :( Hope that she feels better soon & that you don't end up getting anything!