Monday, April 19, 2010

15 Weeks


How far along: 15 Weeks
Sleep: I'm sleeping great in between the 3-4 times I get up during the night to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Olivia stopped using bottles.
Symptoms: Right now my back is killing me.
Food cravings: Fruit punch with a splash of Sprite. I'm not craving food...just beverage.
Gender: Unknown, but I feel like it's a girl (I'm sure I'm wrong)
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
What I am looking forward to: My next OB appointment on May 7th. I should say my birthday, but that just means I'm going to be in my mid 30's. Ha!

This week I have a juicy little navel orange. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I still have six months (pregnancy is TEN months long) but I feel like there is so much to do before the little pumpkin arrives.

In other baby news, my sweet little niece Delaney was released from the NICU on Thursday. Amie has the house on lock down (I don't blame her) but I can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy.

My dear friend and co-worker Laura was placed on bed rest today. I'm praying for her sanity over these next few weeks and that baby Feather makes a safe arrival.

No comments: