Monday, April 26, 2010

16 Weeks

How far along: 16 Weeks
Sleep: I've got good nights and bad nights. Lately I've been falling asleep at 9 pm and wide awake at 3 am
Best moment this week: I think I've felt the baby move again.
Symptoms: Pelvic pain and headaches
Food cravings: Ham and pineapple pizza.
Gender: Unknown, but I feel like it's a girl (I'm sure I'm wrong)
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
What I am looking forward to: My next OB appointment on May 7th.

I'm so excited about having another baby. I know that the next few years are going to be crazy but I love being a mommy. This last year with Olivia has been amazing and I'm in complete of awe of her. Can you tell I'm very emotional? I cry everytime I see the preview for Babies. I can't wait to see it. I LOVE babies!

No comments: