Sunday, April 25, 2010

We've Got a Streaker

This weekend was a chilly and rainy so Olivia and I hung out around the house while Jesse worked. We didn't do anything exciting but Olivia did have a couple of firsts.

We played in the sandbox she got for her birthday. I didn't get her any sandbox toys until last weekend. She tried to eat the sand a couple of time and realized it was yucky. Livie's is very good at sharing her toys

Every afternoon Olivia has a cup of milk so this weekend I also gave her her favorite snack, goldfish. It was the first time I gave her something in a bowl that she didn't turn over. She happily drank her milk and ate her goldfish while she watch Jack's Big Music Show. Which I'm happy to say was the only TV she watched that day.

Sunday mornings I cook french toast, pancakes or waffles for breakfast. It's always very sticky and Olivia requires a bath after breakfast. For the past few weekends I've had her in a robe during breakfast so we don't dirty any clothes. This morning I put a load of laundry in the wash before giving her a bath. So while I was doing that she took off her robe and diaper. Yep. I came upstairs to my Livie streaking through the living room. Ha! I wanted to take a picture, but Jesse would have KILLED me!
Olivia's hair is starting to get very thick. Both sides of the family are blessed with thick hair. Olivia does not have the patience for me to towel dry it so today we tried a blow dryer. At first she seemed to like it but then she ran away. She'd come back into the bathroom when the dryer was off and run away when I turned it on. Thankfully I was able to get her hair dried before she ran away. Here she is after her first blow out, pre-brushing :)

Olivia also played with my phone this weekend and called a lot of people by accident.  So if you got a call from me and all you heard was silence...it was Liv.  Sorry.

No comments: