Monday, May 10, 2010

18 Weeks





How far along: 18 Weeks
Sleep: The same as it’s been. I pass out at 10 pm and usually wake up around 4 am for an hour or so. Then I fall a sleep for 10 minutes and then Olivia wakes up.
Best moment this week: I got to hear the baby’s heart beat two weeks in a row.  
Symptoms: Nothing
Food cravings: I'm obsessed with Snapple
Gender: I still think it's a girl but for Jesse's sake I hope it's a boy.  
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on the 19th.  Jesse forgot about a meeting he had on the 13th so we had to reschedule it.  

I'm feeling great! I'm in the happy stage.  I'm not sick anymore and I'm still comfortable.  However last night at dinner they sat us in booth and my tummy is definitely getting bigger.  

I had my breast ultrasound and there are two lumps that feel like one, but my doctor was correct and it was just dense breast tissue.  I have nothing to worry about.  But I am very thankful that I do self breast exams every month.  

I also talked to Dr. E about delivery options.  Since labor didn't progress for me (12 hours on Pitocin and only made it to 3 cm) and I had a c-section I will more than likely have another c-section.  If I show up before 39 weeks in labor then we can try a natural labor.   If it doesn't happen before then (Olivia was late) then they will do the c-section.  They will not induce labor.  So if everything goes according to schedule and there are no complications the baby's birthday will be October 5, 2010.  I can't wait to meet the little one!

 I also got my glucose test results today...I passed! Yay!!

No comments: