Monday, May 17, 2010

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 Weeks
How Big is Baby: Six inches long and 8.5 ounces.  This week the baby is the size of a mango.
Sleep: I've made peace that it'll be at least a year before I sleep through the night again. Ha!  Although weekend naps help.
Best moment this week:  Snuggling with Liam and Delaney.  I forget our tiny newborns start out. 
Movement: I feel the baby at least once a day and I love it! 
Symptoms: Growing belly
Food cravings: Crazy dreams.  In my latest one Jesse was BFFs with Walker Cronkite.  
Gender: I still think it's a girl but for Jesse's sake I hope it's a boy.  
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Wednesday.  I can't wait to see the little pumpkin!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Angee- I can't wait to hear what you are having. Congratulations on Baby 2! Your excitement is contagious! And I too now want a Swagger Wagon even though we already have a minivan.