Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beyond Excited

We're so excited to be having another girl.  I think Jesse is a little disappointed (what guy wouldn't be) but we're hapy Olivia's going to have a sister.  I hope they're best friends.  It was so wonderful seeing our little pumpkin today.  Words can not describe how amazing it is.  I always feel a wave of emotion wash over me every time I see her (I cried tears of joy all the way home). She was a very busy little girl today and would not sit still for the longest time.  The technician was able to get all the pictures she needed and we think everything looks great.  Our technician was very closed lip and wouldn't give us any information.  So hopefully she will get a clean bill of health.  The only thing we didn't get a picture of was her face.  She kept it covered with her hands the entire time.  Oh well, we'll see her in 20 short weeks.  I'm so excited.  Now we just have to come up with a name...
Her foot
Her alien shot.  Jesse was excited to get this picture.
Her super long legs
Covering her face
Yep, it's what it looks like.  I guess she really didn't want to show her face!  Jesse said she's getting a spanking as soon she comes out. Haha!

No comments: