Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Friday

Today was a great day.  I had an OB appointment this morning and got to hear the baby's heartbeat.  It was a strong 148-150.  It's nice that they baby is getting bigger so Dr. E doesn't have to search for the heartbeat.  It's such sweet. sound!!  I also had to take my early glucose test this morning (not as much fun).  I'm hoping that I have god results on Monday.  I know so many people that have recently failed their first test.  Fingers crossed that I studied hard enough to pass. ha!

At lunch I got to snuggle with sweet little Liam.  The Feather family has been blessed with the cutest little boy.  I'm so happy for them!

After work I had a nice relaxing post-birthday/Mother's day pedicure.  It was so nice a peaceful I almost fell asleep.  When I got home Jesse grilled dinner and we played with Olivia until she passed out.  I hope you had  a happy Friday too!

No comments: