Tuesday, June 1, 2010

14 Months

Olivia, I can't believe you're 14 months old. So what have you been up to?

You are wearing size 12 clothes and size 4 diapers.  I think you probably weigh around 23 pounds.

You say mama, dada, cat, duck, hi and bye.  You try to say uh-oh and I think I've heard you say go, okay, here and thank you.  You say moo for cow and make a grunting noise when you see a dog.  You also know where your nose, belly and foot are.
You love to dance and sing along to songs.  You also love to talk on the phone (real or your hand).  You take a lot of important calls during the day.  When you hear mommy's phone chirp that I have a text message you bring the phone to me and say "hi dada".

You are always on the go.  You've stopped walking and run everywhere.  Now that the weather is nice you love playing outside.  You really like your swing and swimming pool.

You love Salem and wish she would be your best friend.  You are always trying to give her your toys, except you throw them at her and scare her away.
You love to have your picture taken.  Every time you see a camera you give a big goofy smile.

These past 14 months have been amazing.  Daddy and I love you more than words can every describe.

Love, Mama

No comments: