Tuesday, June 1, 2010

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 Weeks
How Big is Baby: Our little girl is 10.5 inches long and weighs about 12.7 ounces.
Sleep: I've been sleeping very well this week.  I still have to get up to use the restroom 3-4 times a night but then I go right back to sleep. Yay!
Best moment this week:  Talking to Olivia about her sister.  She loves to pat my belly.  I don't think she understands there's a baby in there but it's still sweet.  
Movement: She's very active a night before bed.  
Symptoms: Heartburn
Food cravings: I'm obsessed with Cooper Sharp cheese.  I eat it a couple of times a day.  I've been craving boiled peanuts, shrimp and grits, fried catfish and okra, but I'm in the wrong part of the country for those foods :(
Gender: Girl! 
What I am looking forward to: My OB appointment on Friday.  

No comments: