Monday, June 14, 2010

23 Weeks


How Big is Baby: She's  11 inches long and a little over a pound! 
Sleep: It's been okay.  I usually wake up at 5:30 every morning.  
Best moment this week:   I bought her some little Mary Jane socks.  
Movement: She's very active.  I love to just sit and feeling her move around.  
Symptoms: Round ligament pain.  Hot flashes.  
Food cravings: I'm still obsessed with Cooper Sharp cheese.  
Gender: Girl! 
What I am looking forward to: My next OB appointment because my mom will be here!

We're starting to make our plans for the pumpkin's arrival.  I've been doing some online shopping for her and have found the cutest stuff.  I met some moody teenager girls this week and it has me very worried about having two of my own one day.  But we'll deal with it when the time comes.  Right now I'm just in love with my daughters.

Jesse and I can't pick a name.  We talk about it everyday but haven't found the one we love.  Right now my choice is Ella and his is Scout and we both hate each others name.   I have a feeling we've both agreed on a name but haven't realized it yet.  Thankfully we've got some time.  

1 comment:

Mama Feather said...

I LOVE the name Ella-gets my vote!!