Monday, June 28, 2010

25 Weeks


How Big is Baby:  She's about 1 1/2 pounds and 13 1/2 inches head to heel .  

Sleep: I'm still sleeping great (except for the potty breaks).  Plus I got to take two naps this weekend. Yay!
Best moment this week:  I spend Sunday night going through Olivia's newborn clothes and pulling out winter clothes for the pumpkin.  I love baby clothes.  
Movement: She's very active.  I'm starting to see my belly jump around when she kicks.  
Symptoms: Big belly :)
Food cravings: Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas
Gender: Sweet baby girl! 
What I am looking forward to: My next OB appointment on Thursday.  I'm excited because my mom will be here and I'll get the orders to schedule my next ultrasound.  I can't wait to see her again.  

I can't believe pumpkin will be here in 14 weeks!  I feel so unprepared.  I think it's because we already have 75% of the stuff we need from when Olivia was an infant that we've sort of ignored the other 25%.   We also can't decide on a name.  It's not that we can't agree, we just haven't found the one.  I'm glad my mom is coming for a visit this week because she'll help get us organized and ready for the pumpkin.  

No comments: