Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Olivia First Day

Today was Olivia's first day at daycare.  Well, not really daycare, she's going to an in-home provider.  This morning she woke up on the wrong side of the crib and was not happy during breakfast.  But she got very excited when I said we were going bye bye.  When we got to Amy's I put her down she took off and never looked back.  She instantly started playing with the other kids and explored her new enviroment.  I don't think she noticed when I left.  I was happy that she was happy when I left, but I still cried a little.

This afternoon when I picked her up she was busy playing and it took awhile for her to notice I was there.  I'm so happy today went well.  Even though I'm still a little (emotionally) unsure about it, I know we made the right decision. 

1 comment:

toad said...

glad to hear it! it is much harder on us to leave them...i'm pretty sure!