Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project 52: Date 2

Our second date night was something we both love to do.  Play board games.  It was nice not to really talk about anything and just hang out together.  The first game we played was Yahtzee.  Somehow Jesse had never played it before and he wasn't very good at it.  I dominated all four games.  At one point he accused me of cheating because I didn't shake the cup enough.  Ha!

Next we played Scattergories.  It's hilarious to hear some of the crazy answers Jesse came up with.  I felt so bad about Yahtzee I didn't really challenge any of them so he won both rounds.

Last we played my favorite game, Fraggle Rock Uno.  We bought it years ago at an 80's store in Myrtle Beach and play it all the time.  I've always loved Uno.  This was a wonderful date.  I'm sure we'll play board games at least once a month for our dates.

If your interested in participating in Project 52 then check out Simply Modern Mom.

2 comments:

Pam said...

We like playing board games too!

Tiffany said...

we're a gaming couple too! love it! thanks for sharing!
tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}