Tuesday, July 6, 2010

26 Weeks




How Big is Baby:  She weighs around a pound and two-thirds and is 14 inches long
Sleep: Not bad and I got to take some naps this weekend.  
Best moment this week:  Hearing our sweetie's heartbeat 
Movement: She's all over the place and I love it.  
Symptoms: None
Food cravings: None
Gender: Sweet baby girl! 
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the pumpkin at my next ultrasound.

My mom and I went to my OB appointment last week and our little girl's heart beat was around 148.  I have another appointment in two weeks (I can't believe it's already that time) and we have an ultrasound scheduled for July 19th.

While my mom was in town we did some fabric shopping and I sent her home with some baby projects to work on.  I'm so excited about them.  She also brought each of the girls a box of clothes and toys.  Now Livie and pumpkin have matching dresses. So cute!!

We have three months/13 weeks before pumpkin arrives and so much to do.  Today I started making list of house projects, craft projects, canning and frozen dinners I want to make over the next few months.  Hopefully I can mange my time and get it all done in time.  

No comments: