Monday, July 19, 2010

28 Weeks





How Big is Baby:  She's about 2 1/4 pounds and 15 inches long.  
Sleep: Sleep is really hit or miss.  Some nights are great other not so much.  Sunday I was up at 4:30 am until 6:00 am then Liv work up at 6:20 am.  Yikes.  Thankfully I got a nap later that day.  I've noticed that even though it sucks to be up so early it's nice to have quiet alone time.  I just wish I had the energy to clean, cook or work out at that hour.  Instead I usually get on the laptop or watch tv.  
Best moment this week:  Hearing her heartbeat. 
Movement: She's all over the place and I love it.  She's got hiccups a lot.  
Symptoms: Severe indigestion, a growing belly, backache, hip pain... should I go on.  Despite all the aches and pains she's totally worth it.   
Food cravings: Frozen chocolate covered bananas.  I haven't had any lately and really need to learn how to make them myself.  
Gender: Sweet baby girl! 
What I am looking forward to: Seeing her later today.  

No comments: