Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Weekend


We had a wonderful weekend.  My parents came into town Wednesday evening and Olivia loved all the attention.  Since they were here Olivia stayed home from daycare to hang out with them.


Saturday we headed to Lancaster County to visit the Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery.  We took a tour of the old bakery and got to practice making pretzels.  Olivia was very good during the tour.  My secret...a container of Teddy Grahams.  That night Jesse and I took a much needed out of the house date! yay!! 
(I didn't get a good picture of her outfit, but her dress has stars and her bloomers are stripes. Hehe)

Sunday we headed over to the in-laws for a family cookout.   It was great seeing family.  Olivia was a busy as ever and loved playing with Brody.  My parents were sweet and took Liv home for bedtime while Jesse and I stayed a little longer with the grown ups.  

This morning my parents headed back home and Jesse had to work so Olivia and I had a quiet day at home.  We considered running errands but it was 97 outside so we happily stayed home.  It was a nice hot lazy day. 

No comments: