Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby Update

I had a great OB appointment today.  Our little girl is measuring good and her heartbeat is around 140 (just like it always is).  I talked to my doctor about my indigestion issues and she said I have reflux.  She suggested I take Zantac twice a day.  I know it's on my list of safe medications but I still worry about taking medicine however I'm going to give it a try since I've had the worse reflux all day (figures).  She also suggested that I elevate my head when I sleep.  Ha! I can't get the rest of my body comfortable now I have to figure out how to elevate my head too.  I also had my one hour glucose test and then went to Sonic for a Cherry Limeade in case I'm told I'm off the sugar next week.

Tomorrow I'll be 28 weeks. I can't believe it! My OB gave me my admissions paperwork for the hospital and now I'm having appointments every two weeks.  I can't believe how close we are to meeting our little pumpkin.  I'm so excited but have so much to do before she arrives!!

No comments: