Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Project 52: Date 5


My parents were in town this weekend so Jesse and I took advantage of having babysitters at the house and went out to dinner.  This Saturday was Jesse's turn to plan the date and he did a GREAT job.  We drove to Dillsburg and had dinner at Pakha's Thai House.  We both love Thai food.  The last time we had some was our last trip to Myrtle Beach in November '08 (I can't believe it's been that long).  The Thai House wasn't anything fancy but their food was so good.  We both had Pad Thai.  Mine was mild and Jesse's was hot.  Poor thing was sweating halfway through dinner.  The restaurant was very authentic expect the bathroom had Anne Geddes prints on the wall.  I found it to be a big odd, but cute.

On the way home we decided to drive the back roads and had a nice scenic drive.  I love driving through the Pennsylvania countryside and I'm finally use to the hilly roads.  Once we got back to town we stopped at the Igloo and had some ice cream.  I had peanut butter and Jesse had grapenut.  It was the perfect ending to a wonderful date.  

Jesse and I had a wonderful time.  We had great conversation, lots of laughs and named the pumpkin (we'll announce her name soon).  We also talked about the rest of the dates he has planned for July and I'm super excited.  

If you'd like to participate in Project 52 (I highly recommend it) then check out Simply Modern Mom.  

No comments: