Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ten on Ten: July

I found project Ten on Ten a couple of weeks ago and thought that I'd participate this month. You take a picture every hour for ten hours on the tenth day on the month.  I'm not a photographer but I think it's great way to show your day.  So here's what we did July 10th.

Breakfast
I ran errands and treated myself to a lite decaf Java Chip Frap.  Yum! 
My favorite Farmer's Market, Hess Orchards.
I'm done running all my errands.
Olivia helped Jesse unload beer.
One of Jesse's regular guests gave us a watermelon so I made some watermelon jelly.
Olivia played with my flea market finds.  I got the vanity for $9.  It also came with a ballet bar, but it'll be a few years before that's used.  I got the baby doll bed free from Freecycle.
Jesse smoked baby back ribs on the grill for dinner tonight.  
Dancing on the porch before dinner.
Looking for some cherry tomatoes for our salads.

3 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Visiting from 10 on 10! Looks like you had a busy & fun day! And, that watermelon jelly looks great! I will have to make that (we make Strawberry jam every summer!)

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

the beer photo is cracking me up! looks like a fun day.

Dani said...

Love those fresh beans a tomatoes!

Great 10.