Saturday, August 7, 2010

Babymoon: Part 3


The next morning we were planning on going to the modern art museum but my feet were still swollen from the game.  So we decided to take it easy.  A friend suggested Logan Tavern for brunch but they were still closed so we went a couple of doors down to Commissary for breakfast.  It was very yummy.  They are a "green" restaurant and have a great "big picture" philosophy.  I definitely recommend it if you're in the area.

When we got home we were so happy to see Olivia.  I think she was happy to see us too.  She had a wonderful time with her grandparents and learned how fun it is to feed the dog from the dinner table.

* Note to self* Make sure you double check the hotel room before you check out.  I left my laptop cord and of course my laptop is dead.  Unfortunately the hotel hasn't found the cord so we have to order another one.  Oh well.

No comments: