Monday, September 6, 2010

35 Weeks

How Big is Baby: 5 1/4 pounds and 18 inches long
Sleep: I've been up every morning at 5:00 am this week. Even though I miss sleep sometimes it's nice just to have quiet time in the morning before the chaos begins.  
Best Moment of the Week: Meeting baby Emerson and my surprise baby sprinkle lunch 
Movement: Emily never stops moving and I love it! 
Symptoms: BIG belly.  I keep running into things.
Food Cravings: Nothing
Gender: Sweet baby girl
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our dear Emily 

Sunday I was done being pregnant.  I was exhausted and could barely move from chasing Olivia at the pig roast.  Emily is right against my bladder which makes walking extremely uncomfortable.  At one point when I stood up I thought my water was breaking.  ha! Then I had another indigestion attack that lasted over two hours.  It was horrible.  I have no idea what triggered it but I hope it was my last.  Thankfully it was during Olivia's nap time and I could just focus on the pain.  Unfortunately it meant I had an unproductive nap time.  Poor Jesse was a nervous wreck.  Even though I told him I was fine I think he was mentally packing our bag for the hospital.  He's convinced that Emily is going to make an early arrival. 

Even though yesterday was a horrible day I still love being pregnant.  It's truly a blessing.  I can't believe this time next month we'll be meeting Emily! 

No comments: