Monday, September 13, 2010

36 Weeks

How Big is Baby: 6 pounds and 18 1/2 inches
Sleep: I can't complain.  Any sleep is great compared to what I'll be getting in a few weeks.   
Best Moment of the Week: Receiving little gifts for Emily
Movement: Emily never stops moving and I love it! 
Symptoms: Swollen feet and big belly
Food Cravings: Nothing
Gender: Sweet baby girl
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our dear Emily 

I can't believe I'm already at nine months.  We only have three more weeks until Emily arrives and so much to do.  I feel like my to do list just gets bigger and bigger.  I had an OB appointment last Friday (they're weekly now) and everything is great.  My blood pressure was 120/66 and Emily's heart beat was nice a strong. My doctor and I talked about  VBAC and it's still possible as long as Emily cooperates and my body goes into labor on it's own.  I don't think it'll happen (it didn't with Olivia) but I'm optimistic. So we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.  

1 comment:

Mama Feather said...

Only 3 weeks...wow!! It went so fast....Can't wait to meet her!