Monday, September 20, 2010

37 Weeks

How Big is Baby: 6 1/3 pounds and 19 inches
Sleep: I've been sleeping very well but I'm exhausted all the time.  In fact every night I pass out for about ten minutes after dinner.  
Best Moment of the Week:  I love that I get to hear her heartbeat every week.
Movement: Emily never stops moving and I love it! 
Symptoms: Big belly.  I forgot how big it gets the last month!
Food Cravings: All things pumpkin.  I love fall! 
Gender: Sweet baby girl even though I'm starting to have panic dreams that it's boy.  Not that we wouldn't love a boy but I don't think he'd be a big fan of pink.  
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our sweet Emily!

I can't believe that I'm full term! It's funny how uncomfortable people are around you when you're so close to having a baby.  I guess they think the baby will just drop out at anytime. Ha! Two more weeks! YAY!!!

No comments: