Thursday, September 23, 2010

Big Sis/Lil Sis Shirts: DONE

When I found out I was having another girl I knew I wanted to get them big sister/little sister shirts.  So of course I turned to my favorite website, Etsy and started shopping.   In the end I found a lot of super cute shirts but was too cheap to buy them so I made my own.  I spent less than $10 on supplies and love them!
I used Skip to My Lou's tutorial.  I also used her letter templates.  The hardest part of the whole project was figuring out how big (or small) to make the letters on Emily's onesie.  I was able to do both shirts one night while watching tv.
It was also nice that I had a belly to catch the trash as I cut out the letters. Ha! I can't wait to take pictures of them in their shirts!

I'm so happy to have another thing off my September DONE list.

No comments: