Thursday, September 30, 2010

DONE list: September

I can't believe that September is over.  It was a busy month.  It's a lot of work preparing for a baby. ha! Anyway, I'm very happy with with my DONE list for September.  Here's my list again:

Make Onesie Dress
Finish Crib Rail Protectors

Make Big/Little Sister Shirts
Freezer Meals
Work on Emily's Room
Transition Closets to Fall Season
Make Grape Jelly
Decorate the House for Fall
Organize Girls' Clothes 
Purchase Big Sister Gift
Finish Reading a (non baby) Book
Pack for the Hospital 
Finish Olivia's First Year Book


The only things I didn't complete was making a onesie dress and finishing the crib rail protectors.  For full disclosure they've been on my to do list since June.  At this point I don't know if they will ever get done.  I've been so busy completing my list that I haven't had time to blog about them.  I'm hoping to have some done this weekend.  I'm especially excited to show you Emily's room.

I love doing a DONE list.  I don't think I'll have one for October.  The only thing on my to do list is welcoming Emily to the family.  But then I hope to be back in the swing of things in November.

So do you have a DONE list?

No comments: