Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all

I'm so excited that September is here! I LOVE fall.  It means cool weather, leaves, football, pumpkins, mums, crock pot meals, sweaters, pumpkin lattes, fall festivals and corn mazes are right around the corner.
I also love decorating the house.  I found this cute tutorial for a fall garland and decided to try it out.  It was super easy and I absolutely love it!

I didn't do too much fall decor because I still have Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations that are just itching to come out of storage.  I can't wait until October 1st! 

Another project is crossed off my DONE list.  Yay!

5 comments:

this blessed nest said...

look at how festive you are!!!!

gerber daisies make me smile. so fun.

thank you so much for linking up with the FALL FESTIVAL. hope to see you next week!

kellie

Charming's Mama said...

That garland is super cute.

Mama Feather said...

Very festive & fun!!

Anonymous said...

That looks great!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

That is really cute, and colorful!~